I have been feeling a lot of nausea, not morning sickness,.....TMI

when I went to the bathroom I felt like after I peed something kept coming out. So when I wiped I looked and I had kind of a light colored pink or maybe yellowish discharge. I have also been kinda itchy down there, but onlly at night.
Any ideas what that could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• how far along r u? could be mucous plug
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I'm 27 1/2 weeks, is the mucous plug alot? this wasn't too much.
    Anonymous

• my doctor told me that you couldnt lose your mucus plug at all even around 30 weeks because i lost some thing that was small i could wad it in a ball and it was like covered in what looked like red or brown kind of looked like snot with blood in it.and i asked my mom and she thought it was my mucus plug and the doctor told me it was too soon.im sorry im no help.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If you are itchy that could be a yeast infection. Sounds nasty but lots of women get them and signs are itchyness and discharge. There are other things that could cause discharge too, sometimes STDs, but if you are itchy I would bet on a yeast infection. No biggie. Just go to the doctor and have it checked out. It's very common, even in pregnancy, and they will either give you a pill, or a cream to make it go away. You do want to take care of it though because it will become more and more uncomfortable if you don't-plus you just want to be on the safe side since you're pregnant.
    hannahk

Answer by hannahk at 3:08 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Oh, BTW you will know when the mucus plug comes out- it is not a tiny little thing. Mine came out after my water broke- it signals that you are going into labor soon! If not already.....I was at the hospital and had had contractions for at least 6 hours beforehand. Every woman is a bit different but you will know when it's the mucus plug.
    hannahk

Answer by hannahk at 3:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2008