I have the mirnea birthcontroll how much does it cost to be tooken out.I ready for another. adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Health

• I heard it can be taken out at your doctor's office, so if you have insurance it may cost nothing, or it could only costing you a copay if you have one. Good Luck!
    Alabamamama06

Answer by Alabamamama06 at 4:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I had one taken out years ago, & it was pretty simple. Should be able to just have it done @ the Dr's office.

Btw... I personally don't think anyone that gets pregnant easily should use an IUD(mirnea).
    MomShoots

Answer by MomShoots at 4:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When they put my Mirena in they warned me I could have nausea, light headness etc. I had nothing it was the most simple thing ever. However when I had it out 3 years later I had a low grade infection, and I felt like I could've puked on the Dr. and that I might pass out .I didn't, and it didn't hurt, and the Dr said he has never seen/heard that before.

Call your Dr about cost, they should have your insurance information on file and will be able to tell you how that works. Good luck with the baby making :)
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 6:48 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My insurance paid for 100% of it.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Call and ask your doc. Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Just go and talk to your doctor.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• No clue, my insurance will pay for it when I get it taken out.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2011