How do you know if you have unlocked the bumping challenge?

I just saw that someone had bumped one of my questions it said something about (this person has not unlocked this award) or something like that. So my question was how do I know if i have unlocked it. Thank yall

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 5:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You unlock the Extra Credit Counter at level 6, or just over 100 points. It basically means that the person who bumped your questions DID get the question bumped for you, but that you don't get the 1 point for it. Just like when someone brand new votes up one of your answers--it will show the thumbs up for you, but you don't get the 3 points for it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• If it is unlocked you will see the BLUE text Under the questions that says Bump this Question and you will be able to click on it. If it's NOT a blue link then you dont have it yet, or have used all your bumps for the day.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:01 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Good question. I am not sure about a lot of stuff here. I am still learning . Heres a bump tho
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011