Does anyone know any good websites that teach spanish?

I know a little Spanish,i want to teach my baby girl so i want to improve on it.I don't have the money for Rosetta Stone so i was looking for a website that teaches it for free.Do you know any?

trinimom30

Asked by trinimom30 at 6:12 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't know any websites but I know my 2 yr old has learned to count to 10 in spanish, says up, down, thank you , your welcome, hello, goodbye, faster, stop, and most of the colors in spanish just from watching Dora. sometimes she will say something and I will ask her what she said and she says "its what dora says mommy" lol
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I have never used it, but I know a friend of mine uses www.123teachme.com
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• There are a few dvd's you can use that are geared toward children, i think its called pim or something like that.. check on diapers.com thats where i got mine, and i think the baby Einstein has some too. My SO is Latino , if you need help with anything specific just ask away, i know some and it's his first language so we can help.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• thanks ladies i'll try all those things,i really want her to know cause my grandma is Venezuelan.I have baby einstein but it missing the spanish dvd.It has the sign language dvd which i am using cause she has a god father whose daef
    trinimom30

Comment by trinimom30 (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• you can go to the book store and get a book with a CD. I'm going to learn too, because my grandson will be half Spanish and my daughter will teach it to him so I need to know too.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I started to learn, but I need to start learning again sign language

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• its awesome when your kid know another language
    trinimom30

Comment by trinimom30 (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011