Missing money...........I post this from time to time.

Check out this link and make sure you don't have missing money somewhere.  It is legit and several of my family and friends found as much as $100.  GL

http://www.missingmoney.com/

elizabr

Asked by elizabr at 8:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• fabulous!!
    elizabr

Comment by elizabr (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm still thinking it's a way of someone trying to track or locate you if you are in debt and they are looking to collect...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• It's absolutely legit. it is done in conjunction with the state's treasury department. You can also just go to the state's website.
    elizabr

Comment by elizabr (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I try that site every once in a while hoping to find my name but I never do. I'll keep trying though, thanks.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• hmm Do you know alot about this site??? i found my name and im pretty sure i know what it is.. I have a life insurance policy for my son incase I die... Why does it show up on there???
    Anonymous

• It is for unclaimed money. I have gotten money from them and my MIL has, plus a couple of other relatives. I wouldn't think it is for a life insurance policy for your son if you die. It could be life insurance that you are entitled to. It is done in connection with all the state treasuries so you can go to your state website, too, and go to it's unclaimed money area. Sometimes it is for just a few bucks, other times it is for more. It is legit. GL
    elizabr

Comment by elizabr (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• TY
    Anonymous

• I found. 25ยข in my couch. :)
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• LOL!!!!!!
    elizabr

Comment by elizabr (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i found some there a few years back
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2011