PLEASE HELP: how do I tell my boyfriend and parents

Iam 1 1/2 late and before I had my daughter this was normal. But i feel like i'm pregnant. We are super tight on money and cant even think of how it would be with anohter child. By the way my daughter is 5 months old. My parents fliped out when i told them about my first. My bofyureind was very schocked. HELP ME I don't know how to tell my bf or my parents

MadeylnsMom

Asked by MadeylnsMom at 11:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Well, first of all you need to make sure you're pregnant before you say anything! Stress can cause you to miss periods. I've felt that way many times before and missed periods or was late. Make sure you're really pregnant first!!

Then if you are, just sit them down and talk to them about it. It will be hard, but it's what you have to do. Good luck!
    Wifey_to_Kris

Answer by Wifey_to_Kris at 11:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I agree with Wifey to Kris and find out for sure first. Then, if you are, I'm not sure there's an easy way to say it other than to just come right out with it. I'm sure it will be tough, but there's rally no way to avoid it if you are.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the ladies above. Once you are sure, just come right out and say something. Your BF is just as much at fault for this as you are. Tell him first and let it be BOTH your responsibility to tell your parents. Are you using any birth control?!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:08 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• yep, calm down and know for sure before telling anyone anything. If it is positive then they will just have to get a grip. It happens. All the yelling and flipping out in the world won't change things. Try telling them like you are happy about it. Maybe that will help.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• MY SISTER WAS 7 MONTHS WHEN MY MOM GOT PREGO WITH ME I LOVED BEING THAT CLOSE IN AGE EVERYONE THOUGHT WE WERE TWINS IT WAS CUTE ! I OULD SAY BE HAPPY CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM GOD ! TAKE THE TEST AND TELL YOUR HUBBY IF HE LOVES YOUR FIRST BABY HE WILL LOVE YOUR NEXT SAVE ALL YOUR BABY STUFF AND IT WONT COST MUCH MORE FOR ANOTHER BABY THERE ARE PRIVATE PLACES TO HELP YOU LOOK IN YOUR PHONE BOOK SEE IF THERE IS A BIRTH RIGHT IN YOUR CITY THEY CAN HELP YOU !

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yes to all of the above.  I had a similar situation as an adult , Over 30. I became pg with my 3 child when the second one was 2.5.  Only I do everything from a wheelchair.  So my Mom had been really against it when I became pg with the second  I was able bodied for the first one.  My Mother yelled about what kind of person gets pg when they can't  walk and how was I going to handle it. After that I was very afraid to tell her that surprise here come baby number 3.  So since my husband thought it would be fun to have one more I made him tell her.  She was excited because I had already shown her that I could do it once.  Maybe your family will be happy.  Maybe not but babies come when babies come.  Once it's a fact then you just take it from there.

granmaw56

Answer by granmaw56 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2008