PLEASE HELP ME: how do I tell my parents and boyfriend

am 1 1/2 late and before I had my daughter this was normal. But i feel like i'm pregnant. We are super tight on money and cant even think of how it would be with anohter child. By the way my daughter is 5 months old. My parents fliped out when i told them about my first. My bofyureind was very schocked. HELP ME I don't know how to tell my bf or my parents. Oh yeah i'm 19 years old

MadeylnsMom

Asked by MadeylnsMom at 11:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your periods might not have adjusted. Have you took a pregnancy test to make sure? Take one first before you assume your pregnant.
    Anonymous

• take a test first.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i wouldnt worry about it my sister is 13weeks and has an 8 month old she didnt take it well when she found out but things happen for a reason and i think your boyfriend would not be upset bad my sisters boyfriend wasnt and they still live at home with my mom she is just as excited as she was with her first lol you could be just late to so dont worry to much
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Test first. If you're not pregnant, relax.

If you are...you tell them straight up, no embroidering and no delay.Truth first.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:09 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• RELAX!!!
    GO TO THE DR AND HAVE THEM GIVE YOU A BLOOD TEST.
    THEN IF YOU ARE NOT, GET AN IUC. YOU CANNOT RISK IT.
    PRACTICE PULLING OUT MORE OFTEN.
    IF YOU ARE, THEN YOU ARE. YOU KNOW YOUR OPTIONS SO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND THE CHILD.
    DONT TELL THEM UNTIL YOU KNOW FOR SURE IF YOU ARE OR NOT.GL
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2008