PLEASE HELP ME" how do I tell my parents and my boyfriend

am 1 1/2 late and before I had my daughter this was normal. But i feel like i'm pregnant. We are super tight on money and cant even think of how it would be with anohter child. By the way my daughter is 5 months old. My parents fliped out when i told them about my first. My bofyureind was very schocked. HELP ME I don't know how to tell my bf or my parents

MadeylnsMom

Asked by MadeylnsMom at 11:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 1st wait and see if you are pregnant if your stressing that can cause the delay

2nd when you find out sit down talk to your boyfriend and tell him gently but then figure out the rest

take it step by step everything has a way of working out
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I kind of think I may be too. My baby is only 3 months old! I hope I'm not. But remember, being late is normal after you have a baby. Your body still has to get used to having a period. That's what my doctor told me. So hopefully its normal. Good luck.
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 3:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Don't feel like it is something that YOU did wrong..Honey, it took 2 and if you are pregnant tell your bf first, and go from there..It isn't just YOUR issue!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• There isn't any answer until you know for sure you are pregnant.....so try to get a test and find out. Then you can figure out what to do next. And if you aren't pregnant, remember this panic and try not to get yourself back to this place. Get some reliable birth control!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008