This Q is for the women that DO NOT get enough sex in the relationship... adult content

If you knew your man was taking care of himself daily + and not having sex with you would that bother you? If you are not getting the amount of sex/intimacy you would like and it would not bother you that he was taking care of himself, why?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes it would bother me. DH was taking care of himself and not giving me the attention. I would have a huge problem with it. I guess I would feel inadequate.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Honestly it wouldn't bother me. We dont have the most active sex life because of the kids and that does bother me, but my husband says we will have all the time in world for that once the kids dont need us as much. And of course I know he is right. He is also though against any form of masturbation idk why. I personally find it completely natural.

Answer by gemgem at 9:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i am going threw the same thing with my man we have been together for 6 years and most of it was spend on him jerking off and not satisfying me and he was going threw his own drama so i let it slide this long but not anymore i moved out and started to work on myself and build back my self a steam cause going threw something like that hurt u alot and your well being and your dont feel good about your self talk to him i talked to my man and we are starting all over again

good luck this is going to be hard
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• We don't have a very active sex life either. I find it difficult with being so tired from caring for our child all day and then going to work for 5-6 hours 4-5 nights a week and stressing out over idiot customers. It wouldn't bother me in the least if he needed to take care of himself. We all have needs and urges.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:57 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes, it would bother me and did bother me, my first DH was always doing that and after 8 years, I finally had had enough and split. I called him "once a month Joe". I guess your question was why it wouldn't bother so this is not the answer your looking for. Sorry. I had an active sex life with my second DH, but it was always on his terms as he was getting it elsewhere. Believe it or not I put up with that for 30 years because I didn't want to be alone again.
    mamamel61

Answer by mamamel61 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• coala : so are you saying that you are not wanting the sex then...since you are tired? And you do not mind if he does it since you are not up for it anyway?
    AmyLynn5398

Comment by AmyLynn5398 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2011