My dream

I was passing an older man and he happened to be looking at old dollar bills that he had collected. He said that I'm too young and wouldn't know anything about old money. I asked if I could have a look and that I had a fairly old 20 dollar and 5 dollar bill in. My wallet. I showed him and he right away offered me 7,000 dollars for my 20$ bill I said I would go home and think about it. I figured it was a good.idea if I sold both for 15,000
I return to the old man.and tell him about my offer he says no do I return home to do some putting these on ebay. That's.when I woke up.
*** what does my dream mean???***

lonesome3036

Asked by lonesome3036 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Perhaps your sub concision is trying to tell you that you have something of great value to sell in your possession? Sometimes a dream is just a dream?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i think this means
    that you are thinking about making soem money on the side, maybe you need extra money, or are thinking of down sizing home - decluttering and having a rummage sale
    anyway, you have money matters on your mind, at least on the back burner

the dream makes me think that you feel that you have missed an opportunity
    opportunity could be many number of things= look back and think - are you regretting not going to school to further education/therefore make more money. or maybe did not take advice from an older person in your life

the age of man - means advice not taken from older person - or wise old advice
    went home to think about and check on ebay- you made another choice- or waited too long to make first choice-you took another path-now think you should have taken first option=regret, or at least questioning your choice
    ebay-new tech, maybe you think you should have choosen old school way

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:55 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't think it has anything to do with money at all... In my opinion, I believe you have something valuable in your spirit that will soon be revealed to you by a messanger. Either way, this dream is a positive dream and is fortelling something good is coming. It's really hard for some one to translate a dream that is personal to you with out knowing the circumstances in your life. Think about what you were feeling in the dream, what does "old money" mean to you (could be an old skill you didn't think was worth anything and will be wanted), think about what condition your surrounds were in. Write down your dream and pray about it. :)
    JaniceMc27

Answer by JaniceMc27 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• look at the newest question. Someone is offering to read dreams
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2011