Laproscopic tubalization ? adult content

I just had my tubes tied, he used the clip method. Its two days post-op and Im bleeding vaginally as if i have gotten my period. i expected some very light spotting but not this. Is this normal or could my incisions be bleeding internally?

rhonda111787

Asked by rhonda111787 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Health

• Call your doctor and ask if this is to be expected or not. They usually have someone on call all weekend if you don't want to wait until tomorrow. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I think you should look at the paperwork the nurses gave you first, signs symptoms to watch for paper and then if you cant find something about bleeding maybe then call your Dr or Call an ER and ask the nurse on duty there. I had NO bleeding when I got mine. It sounds fishy. Better safe than sorry.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I agree call the doctor. I had mine tied the same way and I dont recall any bleeding like that.

Answer by gemgem at 10:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Is it possible that it is time for your period? Otherwise, I would definitely call the doctor.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:38 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I called there was zero about anything on my discharge papers about it and his nurse said to call him in the am he may want to see me, that I should go to the ER if I'm soaking a pad an hour. Thanks for the advice ladies.
    rhonda111787

Comment by rhonda111787 (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2011