Have any dreams you would like me to read for you?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:57 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Thanks I will tell him, and the other animals are Deer, dog, eagle, rabbit.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:49 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• YES! My SO has been dreaming for the past week about zombies.. n no he hasnt been playing video games or watching scary movies.. the most recent dream he sai him and his friend were beating up the zobies/ killing them.. what could this mean???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I had the strangest dream last night. I was friends with Timothy McGee ( a fictional character on NCIS) I saw him at a coffee shop talking to a student of mine who happens to be a 13 year old girl. They were sitting at a table and she kept brushing his hand and it seemed like they were really interested in each other. I pulled him aside to ask him what he was doing. He didn't know she was 13 and I told him. He was horrified when I told him how young the girl he was talking to at the coffee shop really was. He was scared that someone was going to report him. He left the coffee shop and asked me to tell the girl that he couldn't see her because of her age. This girl wound up stalking him and I had to help him avoid her. I had tried to tell her parents what this girl was doing, but they didn't believe me. They kept insisting that she wasn't interested in boys and just wanted career information.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes my DH dreams of a black panther talking to him, it says the same thing every time, someone is trying to talk to you and when my DH says who it doesn't say but my DH gets the feeling it is someone who has passed on? but this isn't the 1st animal dream ,he dreams of all sorts of animals talking to him, dogs,deer,rabbits, etc what does it mean for you to dream of animals talking to you?
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• zombies
    if not too much video games or horror films
    could mean that he is battling something that he finds scary or intimadating
    something 'bigger' or more powerful than himself
    could be something like issue at work, troubling mind about money
    something that he does not have total control over
    having friends help kill the zombies - could mean that he feels this issue is too big for just one man (him)- he needs helps slaying this demon
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Timothy McGee at coffee shop with underage girl
    -----------------
    i think you are worried about a younger person in your life that you care about
    does NOT mean it is about the 13 yr old girl that you know, but could be

some younger person in your life is making poor choices and her parent (s) are not supervising her correctly or do not know about her risky actions, you feel that you need to help her. the actions are not outright risky (hence the character that 'did not know her age and backed off right away' then girl kept up stalking-so the girl is acting out looking for danger
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My SO runs his own business and has asked me to help with the office work, such as putting receipts into the computer and what not. Well I had a dream that as I was inputting some of his credit card statements in I found a rather large purchase from a jewelry store for an engagement ring....I also had a dream a few nights ago that a friend and I both took pregnancy tests together and she read them both and told me that mine was positive and she said it sooo calmly like it was no big deal....Any significance to either dream?
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• TY! were expecting a baby in dec. and i think it has somthing to do with that i think hes nervouse
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• black panther talking to him
    --------------
    YES the talking animal is trying to tell him something,
    but it is your husband who is trying to tell himself something (his self intuition)
    he is not listening to his gut / instincts on something

the cat is feminine, and can mean issue that he is not resolved is an issue with a close female in his life

??? what are the other animals
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I had a dream that I was getting married, my uncle (who passed away 4 weeks ago was there, in a wheel chair (he had his leg amputated), i'm sure he was there to walk me down the aisle, because that's what I wanted, but before the wedding started the party of my wedding walked through the guests and was dancing, i saw my uncle's wife's daughter gettin down to ''cant touch this'' and then i woke up =[ ccrazy dream, but what does this mean? was he visiting me?
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 10, 2011