Teething

anyone know any remedies to help a cranky teething 3 month old?

datgurlmeggy

Asked by datgurlmeggy at 10:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always used Hyland's teehing tablets to help calm my son. They are homeopathic and work great to help with fussiness. As for pain, I used Tylenol when he was in a lot of pain and a cold wash cloth to soothe his gums.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• teething rings. and if you go to target or babies rus they have teething toys. Orajel works good to and baby tylenol. My 9 month old is teething right now and that works for him.
    parkerbaby1

Answer by parkerbaby1 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• The teething tablets never worked with any of my kids, I always used orajel and tylenol.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I use orajel, and cool teething rings. DD sometimes chews on her blanket or wash cloths, which seem to subside her annoyance.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• And Tylenol.
    JustCantWait88

• We use tylenol so that she can try to sleep through it. During the day, she likes Sophie the Giraffe....and now that we have a leash for Sophie she can bring it out with us;) the leash is called Simply on Board and i found it on amazon. 2 straps/pack totally convenient!
    torturner

Answer by torturner at 8:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Put testing rings and water filled pacifiers in freezer. Get washcloth wet with really cold water and let baby chew on it. DD like cold things in her mouth when teething.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• try using baby oragel and Tylenol..good luck
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2011