I love when they do sweet things <3

When I woke up this morning my daughter had crawled out of her bed after my SO put her to bed and crawled into bed with me and my other dd. I never knew she was there until I woke up thing morning she was all cuddled up with us and my SO was sleeping on the sofa guess he didn't want to wake us up. Whats a sweet thing you LO has done?

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Every night before bed, my ODD (almost 3) gives me kisses, "bunnies" (eskimo kisses--she calls them bunny kisses), and hugs..
    My DS (almost 4) tells me every day "Mommy, you the best mother EVER!"
    And YDD (just turned 1) kisses super kisses and hugs, and she wakes up smiling.

But the BEST thing--when I check on them in the middle of the night, and they snuggle in with me holding them, and they kiss me in their sleep <3
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Almost every night my son swears I forgot to give him a hug and a kiss when I tucked him in (even though I do)....just so he can have another hug and kiss.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 10:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I was gone for 6 days and the day after I got home my DD was serenading me for about 30-45 minutes, while dancing. When she would reach the end of a song she would take a bow and say "fank you" (BTW she is almost 3). Just so incredibly sweet.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My son has a sensory disorder dosen't like being touched or kissed by others but he kisses and hugs me 10 times a day probably and it melts my heart.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2011