I feel like i can't handle the horrible cramps and back aches anymore!

i know i don't have a choice but what could help?? laying down does zilch

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 11:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had horrible back pains once I hit 30 weeks with my dd. My doctor told me to alternate using a heating pad, and an ice pack. It helped relive some of the pain, and made it tolerable to do my daily activities.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• see a doctor asap.. how far along are you? these sound like your going into labor
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• If you are pregnant it sounds like labor.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• If you have an exercise ball, lay over it backwards (heard toward the ground) and stretch for a few min at the time. Frozen water bottles used to massage you back are nice. Both worked well for me.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i am 35 weeks and on procardia. i am not feeling any contractions and the hospital told me to wait to come in until the contractions were timing like reg ones but this pain is pretty severe. i also lost my plug 3 days ago
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm sorry. I had horrible cramps, back ache and heavy periods from age 14 until age 54. I took Ibuprofen (Advil ) and just kept going,ttying to make the best of it. I am so happy I went through menopause. The only time my periods were easier was when I was taking "the Pill".
    I was also very happy that I had three children even though my periods were so rough.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• minnesotanice- she is pregnant otherwise she wouldn't have posted under pregnancy
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2011