If my cycle ranges each month, one month it's every 28 dys n the next month it could be 29. If I'm trying to figure out ovulation would I go by 28 or 29 days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Add an extra day of having sex. There is the 3 day window of ovulation, so make it 4 days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sounds reasonable. Just act as if you ovulate both days to be on the safe side. I'm sure the DH won't have any complaints about a day of extra sex! :)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would use the earliest date to start BDing and the lastest to stop.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Figure out the range for both lenghts, and go from earliest to latest, to cover all your bases. Though the best thing to do is chart, especially basal body temperature and cervical mucus, so you'll know for sure--no guess-work required.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 3:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2011