My 3yo is half black, what do i do with his hair? Its just like his fathers, very course. We cut it and it just looks bad. I want it to look like the kid that plays Chris Rock in everybody hates Chris when he's a teen, or something like that. help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Can you show a picture of just his hair? Have you cut it? The kid that plays Chris Rock has waves in his hair. Most guys who have waves brush their hair constantly to get that.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When u find out let know.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:56 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• First I ask you say "we cut it" at home? If so take him to a barber shop or children's salon ....unless you live in the Hampton Roads area...then I could help :) and make sure that who ever cut his hair KNOWS what they are doing....with course curly hair if cut improperly shows scars in the hair....same with very light fine hair. I hope its some help....I'm not sure what else exactly you need help with.
    MamaRudolph

Answer by MamaRudolph at 12:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• You have to keep it cut real low. I have a child with police hair so I know exactly what u are talking about.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2011