Looking for a Mom......

Several days ago you posted about your 3 year old daughter and how she came back to you from her dad's house beaten and terrified. Also that CPS was not getting involved. I remember reading your post and crying for your little girl, but I can't find that post now.......I would dearly love to hear/see an update about what's going on. I just can't get y'all out of my head with worry for her and hoping you're getting the results y'all need.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 11:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I missed that post. Did she say why CPS wouldn't get involved over an obvious battery against a child? I'm normally a passive person but would be finding out who did that to my child and having a serious "talk" with them.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Did you post on her question? Did you bump or vote up anyone on the post? You can go back through your history to see if you can locate the post.

Hope she gets the help she needs!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Wow Rosehawk....that's terrible...let me know if you find the mom or any new information
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I tried to look for it too, I know I posted an answer to that post also, maybe that post got deleted? I don't see it on my answer tab?
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 5:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• @admckenzie, I don't want to say much because it's NOT my story to tell, but I don't THINK a reason was given, that's one rason I want to go back and find this post/poster.

@SleepingBeautee, I thought I bumped it. but can't figure out how to go back and see what I've bumped. I HAVE figured out how to find the posts I've replied to. I'm still fairly new to this site.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• @ Lucky209: If I do I'll share, but only with the permission of that Mom

@ Reirn: That's what I'm afraid of, I thought for SURE I at the very least bumped it for answering later.

For those of you that did not see it I'm sorry for being so vague, but 1) it's not my story to tell, 2) it's not my child involved, and 3) I don't know this mom that I'm looking for personally, so I don't have her permission to talk about it.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011