What is your vote? Pregnant or not? lol

I started my period about 8 days early (I'm on the pill so it is very abnormal.) The period only lasted for about 2-3 days and was brown blood. My periods usually start out bright red blood and are 5-7 days long. I also have been having nausea which I thought was from starting a new medication. What is your vote? Pregnant or not? I am going to take a test in a couple days LOL (When my period was supposed to start)

dragonqueen

Asked by dragonqueen at 11:42 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know why some people fee the need to 'answer' if they aren't going to actually answer your question.

No, I don't think you are pregnant. I've had some weird things go on while I have been on the pill. If your still getting sick in a week or so, I'd talk to your doctor. They will most likely test you, and if you aren't they will be able to help figure out what's going on. Good luck!,
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• might just be from the pill have you called our dr.
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I had the exact same thing happen to me. Then I would get a positive test one morning, negative the next, positive the next. I was convinced I was pregnant until I got another negative today. So...who knows. It could really go either way. A little something that might help you out though, supposedly the blue dye tests are more sensitive than the pink dye, but they also have a higher reputation for being glitched and giving false positives. All of my positives were on blue dye tests except one that was on a pink dye and that positive was faint and began fading after about 5 hours until it eventually looked negative. So I would buy maybe 1 pink dye and 1 blue dye and see what happens. If you get a positive on the blue dye only it could be picking up the HCG early or a glitched test. If you get a negative on the pink dye you could be not pregnant or it could be just not picking up the HCG yet. If you get a positive on both then..
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• take a test?
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Nobody here can tell you if you are pregnant.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2011