is this movie actually sad or...

is it just prego hormones?! i watched over her dead body and i freakin cried at the end lol. i actually dont know if im preg or not. i am taking a test in the morning haha. im now 6 days late and feeling pretty prego. esp cuz i cried!! i dont cry in movies lol.

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It was a little sad at the end but the fact that the whole movie was funny I wouldn't say its something to cry about..LOL
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• hahaha i know!! i do NOT cry in movies! it was a funny movie LOL
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• when i was pregnant i cried at the end of juno....
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 12:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• awww i did too!!! i was pregnant then lol
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I laughed throughout Click and the end with his dad made me cry! I had my one and only child 10 years ago but I lost my dad in 2000 and it hit me hard.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• awww! im sorry to hear that. i hated the movie click. that was so freakin sad. i will never watch that movie again lol its depressing and drags on forever
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008