AF

A little weird this month! AF started on October 30th and this month I bled on November 26th once then again on Nov. 28th and again today. My cycles are usually normal and when I do bleed its just once a day and not even enough to fill a light day pad.

Is this actually AF or what? We are ttc and I guess I am just a little anxious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well ever one is difrent and my man and i was trying to have a baby 4 a year and a haf but i would ask a DR cuz if your not bleeding it could be just not a normol ck like me. And if your nervis or stressin at all that could have to do a lot whit not being able to get pregnant. Try to have a nice night out and be happy dont thank about a baby and set the mood if you can at home and try to injoy your self.
    lady81661

Answer by lady81661 at 5:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Sounds possible to me, but like the PP said...I would try not to stress or obsess about it. Wait a week or two and if you don't get a regular period, then take a test.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 6:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2008