Do you ever feed your toddler the Gerber Graduates meals?

I feel bad giving him them bc I try to stay away from pre-cooked, packaged meals, but sometimes they are just SO convenient. I do buy them sometimes, and he loves them, but I always feel a little guilty. Granted, they have a lot of vitamins, but there just have so many preservatives and such.

Anyways, do you feed them to your toddler?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 12:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There is nothing wrong with feeding them to your child sometimes what I'll do is if I didn't end up with left overs of dinner the night before I'll send her with that to daycare so she has something to eat just as long as you're not feeding just that to your child.
    Kaleena8108

Answer by Kaleena8108 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I used to, on occasion, but now she likes other foods much better.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't Thomas didn't really like then there no reason to feel bad
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 12:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I tried dd on them a few times, but she didn't like them. Besides it was easier to make a easy lunch for all of us.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I did the containers of ravioli once in a great while. But I found it's not much harder to keep frozen cheese mini ravioli in the freezer and boil a few pieces at time. It's much lower in sodium and he likes it better.

Answer by missanc at 12:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• OMG YES!!!!!! my DS loves them!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Never did. I wanted to, but between the outrageous prices, and the ungodly amounts of sodium & other junk, I just couldn't do it. (heart disease runs in my family, so we have to be super-careful about sodium.)
    Anonymous

• My first liked them. She did the whole babyfood thing. My next two never did babyfood and wouldn't have anything to do with pre-packaged toddler meals. They preferred things with stronger flavors. If it works for you, it works for you.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 2:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• No I try to stay away from those kinds of things. Every few weeks dd will get some canned ravoli or something. But I have yet to find a food she refuses to eat, so if I'm in a pinch for dinner I can giev her just about anything lol.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I used to. You know your child best and know if he/she is ready.It was totally fine for me .
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2011