Looking for work?

Anyone else looking for work and feeling discouraged here is a post where you can leave words of hope or get something off your chest or maybe leave tips come on share leave something take something get some hope or leave some hope!

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• have a job, but need it to be better
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm looking for fulltime work,as of now I work parttime,I work two jobs but one job is only two days a week I'm a contracted housekeeper. My other job is new construction cleaning we go in and clean homes that are newly built. Last year I only made 2585 with my bosses job pretty pathetic. So I've been searching for work and I thought I had my foot in the door for a job opportunity but they didnt hire me. I was heart broken and cried all day. I'm still looking for more work theirs so many people that do not have jobs and its fierce competition out their. I've just learned to not let the door being slammed in my face make me feel bad,when one door closes another one opens.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i just recently got a job 2 weeks ago. i had been searching for work since last AUGUST!!!!!! I really don't like the job but i am very grateful for the income so i will suck it up and do it with pride.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I just got a job
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• There are lots of tips and resources in the Job Hunting Moms group:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/102837

Answer by rkoloms at 7:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011