Does anyone know how to delete a Babygaga.com account? i was just harassed for no reason and never want to go back. adult content

I tried looking under all of my account settings but i couldn't find anything about deleting it. I sent a message to the contact us on there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• if you google it "deleting my babygago account more than likely and link will come up to show you where or tell you how to. sorry I can't be of more help...I know nothing about that particular site.
    Anonymous

• thanks. ill try that. And trust me don't go there
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• so i googled it and it seems i'm not the only one out there trying to delete their account. but unfortunately no one has the answer either. Oh well. I'll just never log on again and they can just bash me to themselves.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i'm sorry that happened to you but i've honestly never heard of that site but from the sounds of it i don't even want to join it either... that's pretty messed up i personally think...hopefully they change it so that people can delete there accounts
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• (Never heard of it-sorry) Some people just suck--especially on the world wide web!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 3:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• im really late but you cannot delete your babygaga account unless you are banned...(go on there and pick a popular member and post their pic and say its you..youll get banned) or just never log in again
    Sofiasmommy314

Answer by Sofiasmommy314 at 9:16 PM on May. 10, 2011