Do u have loud people who live by u

Man my up stair people fight all the Damn it bugs me

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 12:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Yes we have neighbors that are connected to our unit here...and they never shut the front door properly...they let it slam every single time they go in and out of their house..... we don't hear too much of what goes on while they are in their home....except for their little girls.....she has temper tantrums.... and wails loudly and kicks the walls...
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 12:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes, our neighbors, who are also dhs sister and her hubby. Live about an acre away, but are so dang loud!! They shoot guy NSF all the time, they have drunk people hanging off their porch... Hopefully once she has her baby, things will change! I doubt it, but it would be nice to go an week without something....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When I was living in pa we where living in row house and we got a lady with a dog that Damn dog barked all day when she was at work
    enaNianza

Comment by enaNianza (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Only when they get drunk. They are both elderly,but are both very mean drunks. We've lived her 9 years, and I'm just afraid sometime, one of them is gonna lose it, and do something bad.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When I lived in PA we lived in an upstairs apartment. It was me my husband and our 2 year old. Every time my son would fall jump scream laugh really loud run or anything she would bang on her ceiling. And I imagine it was loud for her but what she didn't understand was we could also hear every conversation she would have every she would walk in a room we knew exactly where she was. We could even hear her snoring. The only difference between us and her was we were on top of her so she could hear every step we took. So she would say we were loud lol
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Apartment life SUCKS for many reason but noisy neighbors has to be top of the list.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• We have loud neighbors that only come out at night...annoying!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I have the most rude,annoying ,next door neighbors!!! They r very loud and they have dogs that never shut up!!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• We do. It kinda sucks, but they are otherwise nice people, and they never do it at night, which is good. It's just sometimes in the daytime.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• We have people who live behind us who play loud mariachi music at all hours.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011