Are you able to analyze a story from both sides? Understanding where both sides of the story are coming from?

I find that a lot of people are so stuck in their own beliefs or stuck on being right, that they don't know how to look at a situation without a bias opinion/point of view.
You can still believe what you believe with AND be able to understand and see where someone else is coming from!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Im a Libra, I always see both sides, but that dosnt mean I agree with one side more than the other. It depends on the story being told and the facts presented. I dont let my beliefs in anything in particular cloud my judgement, or at least I try not to let it cloud my judgement.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm a Taurus and my husband is an Aries.......I always see both sides, but he doesn't and it drives me crazy! lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• In most cases I can definitely do that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm actually very good at it. So much so, that i thought about going back to school to study psychology & be a relationship therapist. I think I'd be a GREAT therapist or psychologist.

Since we're talking astrology...lol, I'm a Pisces-Aquarius cusp. Very, compassionate, empathetic & understanding....

Bummer about your husband. Aries are leaders & always have to be right....they don't spare much room for debate.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I can. I still generally hold fast to my opinions but I can understand the other side.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 2:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I am very OPEN MINDED. I strive to see where the other person is coming from--why they feel the way they do. Sometimes, my opinion is the one that changes!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 2:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• P.S. Aquariuses rule!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 2:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I try to put myself in other peoples shoes but in some cases they truly are either over reacting or just not seeing the light and that irks me. But I do try to see where the other person is coming from, thats just my nature.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 3:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I use critical thinking and when it comes to that I put my own beliefs aside and figure out what I am not seeing and work my waay back to the wholes in my own thinking and I either get smarter or learn to diagree.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2011