Are you losing weight?

How are you going about losing the weight you gained while pregnant? I am trying to lose my baby weight and get back down to pre-pregnancy weight or smaller. Yes, that sounds vain, but I don't feel comfortable in my clothes, and I miss that. I gained around 10 pounds during pregnancy. I've only lost a total of 2 pounds since I started working with a personal trainer. I know I could have already lost all of the baby weight and more, using diet pills, but I'm nursing my son. So, diet pills are out of the question. Now, I'm looking for some new tips and ideas that I can try to help speed up my weight loss, but still be safe for my son. All answers are greatly appreciated! :-)

wintertyme

Asked by wintertyme at 12:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Be glad you only gained 10 pounds. I gained 50 and I am back to 115 after 8m. You just have to eat right and exercise
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• you only gained 10 pounds!!!! i wish i only gained 10 pounds! i gained 50! So diet pills worked for you before?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I am doing it the old fashion way...good old diet and exercise.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• 10 lbs? are you serious?
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• God bless you if you only gained 10 lbs!!!!! I have 3 children 7,5 and soon to be 4 and I just lost 20lbs. of their baby weight by joining weight watchers. I work out constantly and run 5 miles plus a day, and I did not lose a pound until I learned how to eat!!! It really is simple and fun too!!!!!
    jillybean517

Answer by jillybean517 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I only gained 4 with my daughter but I still had the 28 from my son!

I have lost 32 lbs since having a baby 5 months ago, PM me for info on the safe portion control capsule I use.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yep, well I lost 6 pounds at the very beginning, due to morning sickness. So in total when I put on the 6 pounds I lost at the beginning, and then the 10 I gained from pre-pregnancy weight to the last time I was weighed before my baby was born was a total of 16 pounds. I went from 110 to 120 while I was pregnant. I was mostly baby though. 2 weeks after I had him, I was already down to 115.

Whoever asked if diet pills worked before, no, becaue I never tried them. I was never overweight like I am now after having Treigh.
    wintertyme

Answer by wintertyme at 11:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2008