Do you get a message if you were denied after applying to a group?

I was just womdering because I applied to a group. They have not let me in and I haven't recieved any kind of message.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in About CafeMom

• yes you get messaged back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Can they just ignore it instead of denying you? I've applied twice. Once about a month ago, never heard from them and once a couple of days ago. Never heard from them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

You can only have one application pending per group. If you were able to apply again then at some point you were denied officially and you whould have gotten a notice. If you have an application pending then when you click on apply you will see a message saying you have applied to this group, thank you for your application. You can go through the motions but it won't resend anything. They can just ignore an application and neither accept or deny it. However you will see that you have an app pending when you click on the group. HTH

ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 4:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2008