What would you do different when you were younger?

if you could change things would you?

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If I knew then what I know now many things would be different.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would have kept my mouth shut in HighSchool. I notice now that I was a blabber mouth and all of my so called friends would hate that. I don't blame them.

Now, I don't have any friends from highschool and if I do, they treat me really rude. I've changed, alot! And I know when I try to talk to some of my old friends, they're probably thinking in the back of their minds that I haven't. That breaks my heart.

But then again, why would I want to be friends with someone who thinks that of me anyways. Now that I'm older and in a new town, I've made a few friends that I can honestly call a true friend. I will never again be that person in HS. In a way, it made me who I am today, and I know it took awhile, but, I'm finally matured. So yea, I would change things, but then again, I'm happy of the outcome.
    scottshoney

Answer by scottshoney at 12:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'd have steered clear of a few guys I dated, especially the older ones. Looking back, I was not only manipulated, but used. Other than that, I wouldn't change much because ultimately everything led me to where I am now, and I have a wonderful life.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I woudl not change a thing ,choices i made then where the right ones ultimately everything led me to where I am now, and I have a wonderful life.Married to an amazing man we have two amazing daughters both are in college 21 a senior and she is about to gaduate May 15,2011 headed right back to grduate school to get her Masters in Art & Architecture . Our other daughter 19 a junior and she graduates june 2012 headed to law school .
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes I would.. even if it cost me where I am today.
    Anonymous

• Everything
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 2:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I like how I am today. I won't change a thing ;D
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 4:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Evertytning! Seriously .
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011