Help with Facebook

I've tried searching on Facebook, but I can't seem to find an answer that will work.

I need to set my Wall as the page that opens when clicking on Profile. Does anyone know how to do that?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Technology

• if it is a new account and is defaulting to your info page, that is because FB automatically wants you to fill out all your info. Once your account is more established it should default to your wall. When your friends view your profile it should automatically go to your wall.
    mamabrickhouse

Answer by mamabrickhouse at 7:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It should be doing that to begin with.. Its not a setting you can adjust as far as I know. If your using a smart phone to get on FB that could be the issue.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When you click on Profile it's YOUR wall that opens up and not the Feed (wall with EVERYONE's posts on it). Hopefully when you do click profile it's bringing up just your activity, and posts that are posted to your wall, because that's what it's supposed to be doing.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 1:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When you click on Home, it should take you to the Feed where everyone's posts are posted, including your own.

CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 1:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When I click on Home, it takes me to the Feed. When I click on Profile, it takes me to Info.

I should clarify that I created a new FB to replace my old one and it's been doing this. When I searched on Facebook Help, there have been several others with the same problem and so far none could figure out how to get it to change to Wall to open as the default when you click on Profile.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Ahh k, thanks mamabrickhouse. I think I've filled out everything, but I'll go make sure.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011