Ttc1. Any ttc tips other than the usual ones?

ttc 1. i am 28 years old.
we bd on my fertile days(ewcm days)
have started using preseed
we mostly do missionary or doggy position and lie on my back for few mins.
taking folic acid regularly.

Am i missing anything?

Baby dust to all those trying
:))

Shefali83

Asked by Shefali83 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• When preparing to try for my daughter.. We read a book called How to Choose the Sex of your Baby...by Dr Shettles... Now, im sure right now, you are just wanting to be pregnant.. not necissarilly with a particular sex.. but the book had alot of info on helping your body be prepared to concieve.. creating ideal "breading grounds" i guess you could say. PLUS it was a very interesting read and by following what it suggested for a girl.. i have a beautiful daughter now to show for it.. lol I give the credit to God of course for that, but he did put the book in my hands to read! lol Knowledge is power! Good luck!!
    Lbluv20

Answer by Lbluv20 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Eat a lot of raspberry, raspberry helps your body be more fertile, have DH wear boxers or loose fitting undies nothing tight. Also do not BD every day. BD every other day, you need to get DHS sperm time to build up. Start BDin about 8-10 days after you get your period, or use a ovulation kit to figure out when you acutally ovulate, or take your temps. You can look up fertility on line and look for something that keep track of your temps for you. I ttc for 5 years, before I ended up getting an IUI. Dont stress!! Thats the big one! Dont make it a job or anything out of and try not to take the fun out of it! Good luck and sending you Baby Dust!
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• There is also a book called Taking Charge of our Fertility that will help you as well

Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yeah have read tht book.. was taking temps but stopped as it was becoming a chore..i do have ovulation strips. i ll start using thm now :)
    Shefali83

Comment by Shefali83 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• This worked for me after a year of trying to get preggo.and just did it once this last time (29 weeks along)..go buy a bottle of Guaifenesin (its the main ingredient in mucinex) i got my bottle for 3 dollars at the dollar store...Well a week after your next period is done start taking two pills twice a day one in morn and one at nite...take it up until a few days after you think you ovulated..also try having sex a lil sooner and later as you can nevr quit know for sure when you ovulate..I HOPE THIS WORKS for you as it did for me.....

A TON OF BABYDUST YOUR WAY
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 2:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• You are not missing a thing, but you know sometimes without even meaning to we tend to get obsessed with conceiving and maybe it is time to get a hobby or a baby pet to concentrate on. The same thing happened to me, and after 5 years of trying I was given a little Pomeranian puppy and it took all my attention, 2 months later I was pregnant. Wishing good luck!

Answer by older at 2:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i think the key to getting pregnant is to not try. i mean, obviously try but don't stress out about it. i believe everything happens when it is supposed to!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yeah not stressing this time but its also hard not to think of it when its the only thing i want so badly !
    Shefali83

Comment by Shefali83 (original poster) at 2:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2011