Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I had my hystarectomy 28 days ago
I haven't been released to have intercourse yet
Well my husband and I did it and now my area where I had my surgery is cramping pretty bad.
What do i do ? :(

Answer Question

Asked by lonesome3036 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

Level 4 (56 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Call and ER nurse at any hospital and ask for free and anonymously If you call your Dr the Dr may cuss you out.. But it sounds like you put undue stress on the incision and thats why it's hurting.

    Answer by vbruno at 1:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • I would contact your doctor. Having intercourse might have loosened the internal stitches, which could be the reason for the cramping

    Answer by ahuey1372 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • For sure... I would call my Dr. asap

    Answer by Cochise at 1:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • i would just call my doctor but if it hurt to badly id go to the er

    Answer by dwn2ridehtchck1 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • Go see your doctor. It could be something serious.

    Answer by stitchintime at 3:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • Call your doctors office. I had a c-section 11 weeks ago and whenever I had any questions on pains or bleeding they were very helpful. I dont think they will be upset it's common for people to have sex before the doctor gives the ok. At least that's what all my doctors said to me when I was in the hospital.

    Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • Now I feel a my booty. I dont have gas or need to use the restroom. Is that normal? I know if I keep hurting I am going to. Call my Dr but is this new added annoyance normal?

    Comment by lonesome3036 (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.