Have any of you girls had an stay at home jobs? like on the computer ?

ive heard of them and i want to get one is it possible ? or are they scams? anyone know of any good ones? and if you have one what is it like and what is their salaries?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• most work on the PC at home are scams. They require you to get others to join under you and to make sales. You can make a little bit with surveys but not enough to make any difference. Im an independent real estate agent. My job is heavy internet to find homes for sale on the MLS and add or remove homes from the web sites. My salary ranges greatly in any given year. Bad years I only clear about 35K. Good years like this year is shaping up to be, Ill clear around 200K and I do it ALL from home.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• ohh cool! how did you start? that would be fun!
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• no they arent all scams i have been working from home for years and not one of those paid to begin things.. i get a paycheck like anyone working outside the home..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I tried some. They flopped for me.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I work for a large company that sent some of their employees home to work to save on real estate.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Can anyone please send or point me to the direction to ones that work best for you? please i really need help on this
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I wish I could girl.I am looking into doing the same thing and when I seen your question I thought it could answer some of mine though thats not the case. good luck getting actual advice!
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I had a job working for a travel agency, but it was a job I had there before I had my son and after I had him they would send home work for me to do. Mostly marketing stuff, setting up functions for some of our corporate clients, etc.

Answer by missanc at 8:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yeah, i do also go in to the field to gather some info.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011