Garage Sales/Yard Sales?

do you go to them? and if so what do you buy from them?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• I like to stop at them and look to see what-all they have. My main interests are books and kids clothes. Sometimes I will buy home decor, a knicknack or kitchen gadget if I find it interesting enough or if it is something that would go with my house hold decor.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I go to them when Im out and see them. If I buy it's because I want the thing or I need it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I love 'em!!!!!

I'll look for anything. I love old books, old vinyl, old magazines, old baby stuff ...... it's treasure huntin' and fun every-time.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Usually, I go to shop for clothes for my son. He's almost 13 and outgrowing EVERYTHING!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 2:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• If I am in need of something that I don't mind buying used.. baby stuff, furniture, home decor, etc, I will look for yard sales on craigslist and in the newspaper that advertise those types of goods.. I love yard saling!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I love them, I usually just buy kids clothes, my kids grow so fast, I hate paying retail for clothes. This season I need a chest of drawers, so that is what I am going to be searching for
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When I have time I like to just see what they have and have bought my Granddaughter clothes and a car seat! When my babies were little we found cups and dishes.
    normasue2

Answer by normasue2 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2011