Okay does this sound strange to you... adult content

my female cousin was telling me the other day just in conversation that when she had her friends over that she always sleeps nude with then. I mean completely nude not even panties. Then she was telling me she was teasing her one friend and when her friend fell asleep she started poking her in the butt with a vibrator. She also told me that her boyfriend, herself and a married couple love playing strip tag. And when I say strip I mean butt naked running around their back yard. She has also said stuff like "well when I was feeling Annies boobs". Lol Does this sound strange to you or have I just lived a very sheltered life? (She is straight as far as I know)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• uhm that's disgusting and gone passed the stage of strange...
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• No it sounds VERY strange to me to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yes---strange,wierd and disturbinvg.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Hmmm...it sounds strange to me....maybe I'm just not that open or comfortable with my body...
    rowewoman

Answer by rowewoman at 2:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• weird
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sounds like she is either full of sh*t (says it for shock value or to see if you believe it) or just very comfortable with who she is and is adventurous. If they are having fun, who cares? 

I had to laugh and roll my eyes at  the "immature" and "disrespectful to their bodies" (really rolled my eyes on THAT one) comments. Seriously, because you don't "approve" or couldn't/wouldn't do the same thing, you think it's "immature" and they are (this just kills me) "disrespectful to their bodies". 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• More than strange. Icky.
    Anonymous

• ^Agree with above. Very strange.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• strange and very immature
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sounds strange to me too.. I wouldn't feel comfortable about a straight person who liked touching and joking sexually with other women.. eeww..
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011