Is anyone pooped to the point they don't care about housework?

I've fallen and I can't get up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I'm 36 weeks pregnant so pretty much I don't care right now. But this isnt my house and luckily I have people who are willing to help.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm 15 weeks pregnant with twins and I've already hit the point where housework isn't that much of a priority anymore. Lol. Luckily right now I'm in an apartment but in May I'm going to have to kick my butt into gear and get the new house ready.
    Fiestygoodbye

Answer by Fiestygoodbye at 3:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I am in school working and looking for a second job The washer and dryer are broken and I am broke until next payday housework is on the bottom of a very long list.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I also am pregnant (27 wks) and I am to the point where I have the kids pick up almost evrything.. They're old enough to now so I guess I shouldn't feel bad. I just don't have the energy to do it!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Me too!! I am so tired of spending my whole weekend getting the house in order for it just to be messed up by Monday night...
    JaniceMc27

Answer by JaniceMc27 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i have torn ligaments in my knee working out to lose some weight so am in a brace and on meds till they can schedule the surgery. yeah go figure i hurt myself trying to better myself hahaha! but yeah so basically thank god my hubby is on block leave to help or this house would not look to pretty right now..
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 3:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• also b/c of the government shutdown they are not paying us and saying they may be kicking people out of base housing but taking care of the soldiers to if this happens i will DEFINITELY not care what this place looks like when i leave let me rephrase that forced to leave sorry had to rant that for a minute.... now that i think about it i may just let m y kids picaso the walls before we leave and let the dog and cat have at their "business" any ole place they like. sorry didnt mean to take it their i will stop now
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 3:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Trust me, hon, I've been there! BUT- I was also diagnosed with major depressive disorder, so there's part of the reason. lol The other part is I try to take on too much at one time and get overwhelmed. Are you overwhelmed?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I think, no matter what our situation is, that we do tend to get burned out from time to time. It happens. Make sure the house is "safe" for your kids & tell company to excuse the mess. I found that decluttering has really helped me to speed up the amount of time I spend cleaning. Not suggesting you're a clutterbug; just saying what helped me :) Good luck!!
    since_3.18.93

Answer by since_3.18.93 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Nope. I have ocd. The house is always cleann.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 9:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2011