HELP

I locked myself in my bedroom because there is a wasp in the living room flying around. He wasnt in the house yesterday how did it get in? OMG! s/o is gone and I am scared of it. I cant get stung or I will be in the ER. I have some ant killer spray can I spray that on it? HELP I need this thing out my house!!

hershey88

Asked by hershey88 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Home & Garden

• first of all this is going on everywhere for some freaky reason they are coming in everyones house..And i feel ya on the er thing my son is deathly allergic to them too. ant killer is not gonna kill it you need to try and find the most potent cleaner you have preferably something that foams up if you've got to immoblize him so he'll fall and you can stomp/swat/lay the smack down. you take your pick. i hope this helps. after you get him killed you need to buy some spray and foam insulation and spray whereever you have cracks crevises or anything like that do this outside too all along the perimieter. i hope that helps
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 3:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I love the vacuum cleaner suggestion!! That's hysterical!
    JaniceMc27

Answer by JaniceMc27 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Dont you have an EPI pen? Im deathly allergic but I dont freak out about them. You get stung when your waving things around them and freaking out. They sense your upset. Generally they leave you alone if you leave them alone. See a Dr and get some EPI pens just in case you get stung.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I sucked one up in my vacuum once while it was stuck between the blinds and the window.. It never saw it coming.. that's another option.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Aerosol hair spray also kinda kills them slows em down and keeps them from flying so you can kill them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Oh the vacuum is a great option!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I am so with you on this one.. My DH says the ant killer will work.. I would totally put as many clothes and protection on as you possibly can before going out there.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Do you have some hairspray? If you spray that on it, it will freeze the wings so it can't fly, and then you can squish it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• correct me if im wrong cuz she just made me think of something can she use the epi pen being pregnant? could that harm the baby?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 3:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Thanks. I dont have a EPI pen since I never think twice about getting stung yet alone them getting in the house. I do have hair spray but I have to try to run to the bathroom. Well since I am 35 weeks preggo running isnt a option. I will try the hair spray and the ant killer. Thanks again ladies! I will be back to keeo you posted!
    hershey88

Comment by hershey88 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011