Potty training Sucess stories

hello everyone!
I have a beautiful two year old girl I am ready to start potty training, unfortunatly, I work full time outside the home and am looking for tips to help me in potty training her. Any sucess stories or tips?

JaniceMc27

Asked by JaniceMc27 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• get one of those blue toilet bowel cleaners you drop in the tank. I did that towards the end of my daughters potty training when she was still having accidents but was pretty good about going in the big potty. Once I did that she hasn't had one because she loves seeing the water turn colors after she pees.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• DD isn't ready for potty training yet, but one of my friends tried something that worked with her 3 year old daughter. Her daughter had wanted something from the store, it wasn't much, less than 10$. So my friend told her if she could go x amount of days without accidents and using the potty she would buy it for her. They did this over a period of about 2 months and in the end the girl had a few cheap little toys she really really wanted *and worked for!* and she was potty trained. Might not work for all kids, but I thought it was pretty neat!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011