30 weeks pregnant and feeling lots of pressure

I am 30 weeks pregnant and the last few time my husband and I have had sex, I feel a lot of pressure in my legs, and lower abdomen. It is very uncomfortable and hurts to stand, when I sit down The pressure and pain goes away, does this mean anything?

Micki-Cook

Asked by Micki-Cook at 3:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you dropped? I am 33 weeks and I already dropped, and I feel awful pressure in my pelvis. The legs just sound like either your ligaments are loosening to help prepare for delivery or that you may have over exerted yourself.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I am not sure if I have dropped yet, She sits soooo much lower than my son did.
    Micki-Cook

Comment by Micki-Cook (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• have you called your doctor and told them of your discomforts, if not maybe you should. i am 29 weeks today and if i were in your situation i would call asap.
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 10:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2011