Do you ovulate (on average) 14 days after the day you STOP your period or so you count from dat one of your period?

Mine started and will end the 1st, i'm pretty sure. It lasts 7 days. I'm on a normal cycle. When will I ovulate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Health

• Every single cycle is different when we concieved my son I ovulated 10 after my period when we concieved our daughter, my cycle had changed after being pregnant for the first time and I ovulated 2 days after my period
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Some women ovulate on day 14. Others ovulate sooner or later. The calendar is not very reliable for this...check out "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler instead. I used it and was pregnant the very first cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Typically, it's 14-17 days after the first day of your last period but you could chart if you want to know for sure. Very easy to do.
    Anonymous