I need some overweight pregnant mamas here lol please im going crazy

Hi im 12wks 2days pregnant with my first baby i currently weigh 213lbs my stomach is kinda cut in half because i always wore my pants in the middle where my belly button is well i can tell my stomach is getting bigger but the top half of my stomach is buldging out and the bottom of my stomach is bigger but not like the top so my question is .... AM I EVER GOING TO HAVE A ROUND BELLY lol im going absolutly CRAZY and i dont know why im obsessing so much i just want people to see im pregnant and not just fatter lol if anyone has any pics of there belly around this time please share or a website that has pictures around this week in pregnancy im loosing my mind ive googled a thousand times and cqant find anything :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 12 weeks is VERY early. It will get round in another few months Momma dont worry.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

•  

here is moi, 40 weeks pregnant. I am not 100% sure of my weight here.... I'd been mostly on bedrest and lost over 40 pounds. I delivered via emergency c section about 30 hours after this picture was taken. I was in a maternity clothes 3x.... likely 250ish pounds or so. you'll round out with baby but not til the end, probably!

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• It all depends on how you carry the baby. By the time I was done with dd everyone knew I was pg because I carried her sooooo low. I was 260ish at 12 weeks and 275 when I delivered.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I highly recommend investing in a few novelty tshirts to boost your confidence. This link has some adorable ones, maternity cut plus sizers that go to a 5x!

http://www.cafepress.com/+baby_on_board_maternity_womens_plus_size_vneck_d,121189778
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm 36 weeks pregnant and though most guess correctly that I'm pregnant I can tell there is some uncertainty and they just don't comment. Unless I'm rubbing my belly then they smile. lol. Being overweight you won't show as early so 12 weeks is still very early for showing. I didn't start really "showing" till 7 months.

Here I am at 31 weeks.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• 12 weeks is way early, you'll start showing soon enough. and i agree, novelty shirts can make you feel better. heres another site that has some fun maternity stuff
    www.cafepress.com/geekabooclothes
    Gidgetsafreaq

Answer by Gidgetsafreaq at 4:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i was overweight when i had my son and i never got a round belly! the only time ppl could tell that i was pregnant was towards the end! i'm thinking in part it is because of my height though. my son grew kind of up and down instead of side to side. i told my husband i can't wait to be thin just so i can get pregnant again and have a perfect round baby belly. lol.

congratulations!!!!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Glad I am NOT the only one wondering this and YES my top belly is poking out more which makes NO SENSE to me at all. I am 279 right now and before I got pregnant I was 274 - I had lost some weight earlier in the year and was actually down to 269 at one point and then it seemed like the weight started creeping back on me even tho I was still working out - then I found out I was pregnant. I hope that I show!!
    loveshai

Answer by loveshai at 1:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011