Have you ever been SOOO annoyed with "ladies" on CM...

that you just have to leave the question and remind yourself that it doesn't matter what they say or think? There are some very immature and rude woman with the worst language ever on here. Sometimes I let it get to me then I remind myself I could be talking to a 10 year old for all I know lol. Know what I mean?

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Oh yeah. Once a question gets really heated I leave even if I am in the middle of the talk. There is no use arguing with some people. Some just refuses to believe that not everyone thinks like them.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes, many times but it hard for me not to say anything

Answer by older at 4:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Oh yea. I pass up allot of question answering and just say to myself, NOPE! Aint answering this, She's TOO STUPID to help.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yes, but i just tend to walk away from the question there ain't no use in trying to get your point across if the person ain't willing to listen to you or take your advice but then again sometimes they just don't wanna hear it ...
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes, just gotta remind yourself we are entitled to our opinion, some won't understand us and thats the way it is
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Oh I agree with you Brandy928 but its not their opinion I don't like. We are all definitely entitled to our own opinion. Its the language they use to insult people and all the rude things they say. It has nothing to do with their opinion.
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011