Quick Question

Which one is better huggies or pampers ?

theeHALL_mom

Asked by theeHALL_mom at 4:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• pampers
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• That is definately debatable. Huggies worked great with my DD, but Pampers are the ones that work best for DS
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Huggies :)
    I like the Huggies little movers!
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 4:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• They're both about the same... depends on what type/cartoon you want your baby to wear.
    JaniceMc27

Answer by JaniceMc27 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• huggies are the ONLY kind of diaper that my daughter has had a blow out with. in fact every time she'd poop in huggies it would always blow out. she's never had a blow out in pampers
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I like the Pampers better for smaller babies, but Huggies for older babies. And I like Huggies' Pull-Ups better than Pampers' Easy-Ups (mostly because of the tear-apart sides that can be put back together after curious children get hold of them :) ).

But really, they all do the same thing. I but store brand more often than name brand (which I only buy with sales and coupons that make them cheaper than store brand), and have rarely had a problem. My son went through a phase where he would soak through a particular store brand diaper (which brand we'd used since birth) in an hour, but name brand and a different store brand were fine. I also discovered that I don't care for Luvs, just as a personal preference. Only thing to do is try it and see, and try not to let brand limit you unless you personally see a difference. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I think it is really more of a personal preference. My older son would pee out of the Huggies and get a rash every time he wore one, but he did great in Pampers. My younger son did great in either brand, even the store cheapies worked fine for him. You will just have to try them both out and see which works better for your child.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I hated both of them for my kids, especially DS.
    Anonymous

• Huggies -- they're the best!! :-)
    Mari6443

Answer by Mari6443 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Huggies no doubt
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 6:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2011