Most useless section

What do you think is the most useless section on here?

Not including: Crazy for credits, Other Games, Would you rather

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Debate is useless in my opinion. Its NEVER EVER civil
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Holidays is pretty useless. There's only so many of them anyway, and most of the time, people end up posting them in Just For Fun, or Home & Garden if it's a holiday decorating question.
    JJK, I like Baby Names! I love being simultaneously fascinated and horrified ;-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I love being simultaneously fascinated and horrified ;-)
    ^^Haha!! That's exactly how I feel when I read that section!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I disagree, momofone. Some of these women have been going through fertility treatments or miscarriages and could use the support and input from someone who has been there.
    Aside from crazy for credits, I would say Baby Names.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• back to school

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• technology is pretty dead
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Holidays for sure
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• trying to conceive. there is no secret to trying to conceive other than not trying. if you focus on just having sex and being romantic then you'll get a baby, if you stress over it and try all these crazy methods then you'll take forever to get pregnant. if you are having fun and just focusing on romance and you still don't conceive then there may be fertility issues in which case you need a specialist, not this site
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• back to school

No, that's where you send all the questions from people trying to get us to do their homework for them. I honestly think it's shopping. It serves a purpose, or it could, but it really just ends up being the same 3 questions - where do I get/use/steal coupons, are people who shop at goodwill/garage sales classy or trashy, and is such-and-such website or store a rip off. They could all easily be absorbed into home and garden or money and work.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Probably Holidays....I don't think I've ever even SEEN a question posted in that section lol.....I also like the Baby names section...if I can help a mommy to be NOT name her child something horrible that they will be teased about for the rest of their life then I've done my job lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2011