What are...?

what are some good wedding magazines ... ?
for hair styles
dresses
themes
ideas and
how to do things cheap but nice at the same time

I've got Get Married, Bridal Star Hairstyles, Southern Living Weddings, Wedding Style New England... any other's that I should use to do some research ?

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I personally think you have plenty of magazines.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Cheap but nice: venue's usually do morning/day weddings cheaper than nights, which often even includes an extra hour or two. do a small cake for the cutting, and have sheet cakes out back cut and brought to guests---they'll never know the difference. check out centerpieces you like then hit up craft stores, and crafty people if need be, to help you out---ditto for flowers. Fake flowers cheaper, some look just as nice as the real thing but they can be done ahead of time and way cheaper. Oh i bought lanterns for my centerpieces off ebay, and then the other stuff at craft stores. I'm trying to think of what else, there are ways to search and find info on line too Good Luck! Have fun :)
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 4:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Have you tried The Knot? It's a website and they send out free magazines when you sign up.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 4:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011