Anyone ever watch "Coming Home" on Lifetime?

Can you make it through an episode without crying? I never have, is it just the kind of topic everyone gets emotional on or is it because I was a military wife?

camiam81

Asked by camiam81 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• my husband and I tried..... but we couldn't stop crying. I stopped taping it, all we did was cry and then rewind it to listen to the parts we missed because we were crying
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I watch it on hulu. Omg yeah I can't stop crying.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• That is the reason why I don't watch it! I am a water head. The last time I watched it I cried through the whole show and watching Army Wives didn't make it better.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm a military wife, but I don't watch it because I don't think I could make it through one without crying.
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i have seen a few episodes and i cry and cry like a baby... i even have a male friend whom is sooo anti- lifetime channel watching the show now and he reminded me it was on last night and it has him all choked up as well and he is a manly man... lmao.. i am sooo grateful for all the sacrifices our men and women in the armed forces as well as their families have done for us.. it makes me even feel more love and admiration when i see the show...
    SHELL28

Answer by SHELL28 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My dh & I are huge fan's & I always end up crying
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011