I work 40 hrs. a week and am so sick. Should I ask my boss now 2 cut me a few days or try 2 wait until my 2nd tri?

stellamom1217

Asked by stellamom1217 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• With my first pregnancy, I was sick the entire time and it would have crippled our finances if I was off the whole time because of sickness. Now I'm pregnant with my second child, and it actually went away when my 2nd trimester started and I wish I would have taken some time off on the really bad days. I guess if you can afford to reduce your time or go to half days, go ahead! And as bad as it sounds, i would handle it as well as you can with your employer if you are planning to go back after you have the baby so you know your job is secure.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hello,My name is Doresia. I am 8 months along. I know how it can be to be sick and going back and forward to work. With this one I decided to find a good work at home oppertunity. Right now is a good time to look into the same,just incase you want to take some time off you will still have a good source of income coming in. If you want to know more about what I do, just ask me. Or check out this site.... http://www.iboplus.com/dhenderson
    mommy_me32

Answer by mommy_me32 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2008