Do you think it's gross when Fat men raise their shirt in PUBLIC!

Ugh! I went to the Farmers Market with Dh, DD and ds and I saw this big fat sweaty man just raise his shirt ingront of everyone rub his fat sweaty belly and then slap it, as if her were proud of it. Ewwwwwwwwwww I made such a big deal about it to my DH and he is who suggested I write in my CM obout it.

I'm guessing he didn't think much of it and is courius to know what the rest of you think : )

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• I hate that too..... my husband is big and tall (almost 6ft5) and he keeps his tummy hidden, concealed, dresses well, etc. It sounds like you encountered a REDNECK. lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• LMAO! @ hibbingmom in Mexico
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• It could be worse....

too sexy Pictures, Images and Photos

He could not be wearing a shirt at all.... BAhahahahahaha!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I think its gross when anyone regardless of weight raises their shirt, rubs their stomach and slaps it. I really don't want to see your abs regardless if their attractive or not.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I dont want to see that...
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Eww, my FIL does that all the time it's pretty damn gross, he weighs over 300lbs.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• YUCK! I'm married to a heavy man but he certainly would never do anything like that.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 10:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• He probably did it for a reaction and you gave it, lol, I have never seen anything like that so I can't really say but only guess why a guy would do that. Actually I have never seen a guy with 6 pack abs take off his shirt and rub his front side like he is showing off
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011