Has this ever happened to you......?

Last christmas our car broke down on the way to my family's house. Out of no where this guy pulls over and told us that it was the water pump had burst. And the guy came to me in the window and threw in $40.00. And before I could say thank you they had left. Its funny I tried to look at the license plate but it was blurry. But it definately was a angel trying to help.

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 1:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I've had totally random things happened to me just when I needed help the most. Helps me to know that God really does provide if you'll just trust in him.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 5:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i was taking my hubby to work one morning and we stopped at our local gasstation filled our tank up bough cigerettes and a newspaper. the lady at the counter rang it up and the guy behind us said i got that. i said what he said put your money away i got it. it was sooo nice of him and after we thanked him endlessly and he left the lady says he comes in here all the time and does that with someone different at least once a week.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Once when I was a single mom of 3 with no child support I was soooo broke. I woke up at 4 a.m worrying about money and food to make it through the weekend. I was so tired working 2 jobs and going to school at night. I ran up to the gas station to get a free coffee from a friend working there. Standing outside the building was this tiny black woman looking very nervous and lost. I went in, came out and she got my attention and asked me if I knew where a particular place was and she would give me $20 if I drove her to that corner. Well it was in a bad neighborhood and it was 4 a.m. I said no sorry. She teared up and begged please..I do not know what got into me but I said ok. We drove and she chatted about who she was and pointed out the church she attended. While doing this she shoved a 5 and some ones and said she did not have a ten so dumped a fist full of change into my purse that was sittiing between us.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• cont, so I told her it was ok keep her money. We get to the corner where she needed to be and she says she will give me more money if I take her to a house not too far away...so like an idiot with a death wish I say ok. We pull up in front of a creepy looking house and before I know it the door is open she throws something in my lap is is in the house. I don't waste any time getting out of there. Once back on the main road I look down to see a hundred dollar bill in my lap. Now I will never know if I just made a drug drop or if she was an angel...but that money sure did go to a good cause...food for my kids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I hope someday I'm able to do something like that for someone in need.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• DH is in the Army. His boss's family hosted our Thanksgiving dinner at their house since neither of our extended families live where we're currently stationed. His family asked us to bring the Prime Rib roast (they wanted Prime Rib AND a turkey). This cut of meat really wasn't in our budget, so we were going to have to rely on our credit card until his next paycheck. DH went to the butcher's directly after work one day, credit card in hand. The total was $90! When he went to pay, the butcher said that they didn't accept "plastic" but not to worry about it. He said, "Major, it's taken care of. Thanks for your service." After DH got paid again, I took the money we should've spent on the meat and purchased toys for Toys For Tots. That butcher allowed us to "pay it forward" so to speak. And for that, I'm very grateful.
    Anonymous