Want to hear a sweet story my son did?

Well he is in special ed preschool. He has a best friend thats in his class. So we had the little bread (you know the cocktail ones) so he put peanut butter and jelly and wrapped it in school paper and sealed it with bandaids. I thought it was funny and sooo cute! Has your kids ever do something like that? I just thought I would give you all something to laugh about....

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 1:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• he said it was his present to his friend.
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 1:22 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• that is cute... step brother did something like that when he was younger
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 1:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• that is soooo sweeet!!!!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Awww, that is too sweet!, When my son was 5 he said he was "gonna start fixing things" so he grabbed a screw driver and mommy plopped in a movie was "tired and took a nap", I woke up to find every lightswitch plate taken off and thrown in the sink to wash and he tied a shoelace on each side of the laundry basket because it hurt my side when I would prop it up on my hip so he "invented" a handle. I have quite a few stories.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Just the other day my SS (barely 7) comes out of his room with all of the money he has been saving from allowances and birthday and tooth fairy money. I assumed he had a particular toy in mind and was wanting to know if he had enough for it. However, he puts his money on the table and looks at me and says "Mommy, is this enough to buy everyone Christmas presents?" So we are taking him to the dollar store this weekend so he can buy everyone presents. He actually has managed to save $37 dollars which is a feat considering he only gets $2/week allowance.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Awww what a sweetie!!!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2008